Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC4000 Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

newmskiHome userMember since 2005
Hi, last night, for the first time ever, my laptop rebooted iself, and came up with an error similar to what was displayed / included on here: https://fr.virtualdj.com/forums/215871/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/Crash_when_VDJ_8_2_is_Launched_with_Denon_MC6000_Mk2_connected.html / ddjctraud.sys - I'm using windows Virtual DJ 3967 on: 10 x64 home, 8gig ram on laptop and the Denon MC4000 controller.
I set the audio out though the previous week, to have the wasapi in use for the main out and asio (denon) for the headphones. That worked last Saturday. This time round last night, after the blue screen, I used the headphone out from the laptop as the master, Realtek audio, and the headphones as asio and this seemed to hold out the rest of the night.
Good job I had my tablet as backup.
Would anyone recommend uninstalling the denon asio altogether?
Will Virtual DJ then allow me to use then: 1&2 output as master and 3&4 as the headphone both using the wasapi?
Thanks in advance for any info.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 7:19 pm
Yeah, that's the Denon drivers crashing. Just uninstall them as you don't need them to use WASAPI.

Posted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 10:39 pm
newmskiHome userMember since 2005
kradcliffe wrote :
Yeah, that's the Denon drivers crashing. Just uninstall them as you don't need them to use WASAPI.

Ok, thanks, will do! Thanks again @kradcliffe

Posted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 11:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)