Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: error in video driver

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

stampy7Home userMember since 2012
on virtual dj trying to play karaoke songs and videos and states that there is a error in the video driver. Any ideas how this can be resolved?

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 1:29 pm
what version are you using?

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 1:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Go to config and select video tab, top left hand of box tick the video box, however depending on the version you are using you may only get a small monitor window if you are wanting to use an external screen. Updating to a pro version will unlock that limitation.

Posted Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 3:26 pm
sketicsHome userMember since 2012
download free virtualdj software

Posted Sat 26 May 12 @ 3:39 am

Posted Sat 26 May 12 @ 9:50 am
sketics wrote :
download free virtualdj software

Please open your own new topic rather than hi-jacking an existing one that is not related to your question in any way.

To open a new topic, please click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list page.

VirtualDJ Home FREE can be downloaded from: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/homefree.html

Posted Sat 26 May 12 @ 1:33 pm
I have virtual dj pro and I am also having this problem. It was working fine last night and the preferences are set up as they should be. It's a macbook pro less than a week old so there should be no probe at that end. Any suggestions?

Posted Sat 02 Jun 12 @ 2:26 pm
donsotrPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Are you running a converter box and going into TV's? Some machines can't handle the load of running VDJ, Video or Karaoke, and External Moniters. I'd recommend getting the highest processor you can afford. I manage 8 computers at work with VDJ. My Centrino has been good for 3+ years but gulps CPU running external video, i3 is only ok, and i5 seems to run fine, and no issues so far with the i7 on a Toshiba.

Posted Wed 20 Jun 12 @ 11:13 pm
jacoviePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Go into settings and click on the last tab "info" and click reset to factory defualts

Posted Fri 06 Jul 12 @ 6:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)