Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sounds OFF when load the next track
Hi, this weekend happen something rare and scaring. I have a DDJ1000, never a problem. This saturday working in a disco, when i load the next track.. they load OK with the waveform showing fine, but no with no sound (the other deck still working with the song playing normal to the crowd). In these moment i feel the real panic.. I try to load another song, and happened the same thing!, no sound on cue Headphones (only sound good in the channel that was up for the crowd), the leds vumeter on the in the DDJ1000 and vumeter in VDJ also Off when i try to Play.. try with moving the fader gain and the channel from 0 to 100%.. try to load the 4 channels mode, and the same thing on 3 and 4 .. Also try with re-select the DDJ1000 in the Configuration, and nothing.. When i move all the functions in the DDJ1000, whey moving OK in VirtualDJ.. The only solution was restarting VDJ, and all goes to works fine..

PS: the FX also was off..

Someone can explain what is the problem?

Posted Mon 22 Apr 24 @ 10:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DDJ-1000 or 1000SRT ?

did you notice if the Decks without sound had a "MUTE-" text on their Artist/title display ? If so, it could be the top Source switchers not being to the correct USB position. If the same happens again, try to move those switcher to a different position and then back to USB and see if the MUTE text is gone now.

Posted Mon 22 Apr 24 @ 12:16 pm