Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Bug in Recurse VDJ 2024
Since VDJ Version 2024 (Windows Version) i have a problem with Recurse Search on my entire music drive.
If i recurse search my music drive (Driveletter M:) it stops at 112506 files (thats exact the number of all my Files on this drive), then its go on and on, after over ~1,7 Million!!! Songs i have stopped the recurse search.
I have tried it with build 8095 and all early access versions after build 8095, all the builds have the same bug.
I went back to VDJ 2023 build 7831and the recurse search work fine, only count my 112506 files.

It seems that VDJ 2024 count also all files from the folder M:\VirtualDJ with all *.vdjfolder.

Posted Mon 22 Apr 24 @ 6:26 pm
To add to the issue from a Mac platform, my library is set as a favorite folder and it's always recursed. Turning recurse on or off has no effect to the favorite folder. Only when I go to the original folder would I get it to work.

Also I think this could be related, but sometime right clicking a track and then selecting 'go to folder' it don't always work.

Things noticed since in last public build 8095

Posted Wed 24 Apr 24 @ 8:34 am
I have experienced the same issue, and as a result have reverted back to v2023 b7921

Posted 7 days ago @ 6:22 pm
Shabba Khe wrote :
To add to the issue from a Mac platform, my library is set as a favorite folder and it's always recursed. Turning recurse on or off has no effect to the Favorite Folder. Only when I go to the original folder would I get it to work.

Also I think this could be related, but sometime right clicking a track and then selecting 'go to folder' it don't always work.

Things noticed since in last public build 8095

* 28th April 2024 - Problem has not been solved in the latest public build 8124

Posted 6 days ago @ 7:15 pm